The world we are living in today has excess of everything in it, from too much work to too much pollution, yes we can’t ignore the fact that our environment is seriously threatened by pollution these days and it’s not just dangerous for the environment but for us too in long run, so if anything we could do to as our share to help build a sustainable environment, then why wait.
So here is a collection of some beautiful quotes which will help you to be more aware and empathetic regarding the sustainability of our green environment.
- Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land. – Aldo Leopold
- The old Lakota was wise. He knew that man’s heart, away from nature, becomes hard; he knew that lack of respect for growing, living things soon led to lack of respect for humans too. – Luther Standing Bear
- Being green is more than just buying ‘eco’. It is an unshakable commitment to a sustainable lifestyle. – Jennifer Nini
- The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. – Hans Hofmann
- “We're reaching the point where the Earth will have to end the burden we've placed on her if we don't lift the burden ourselves.” ― Steven M. Greer
- “Mindfulness is knowing what you are doing when you are doing it”- JON KABAT-ZINN
- The proper use of science is not to conquer nature but to live in it. - Barry Commoner
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good action; try to use ordinary situations. – Jean Paul Richter
- We can never have enough of Nature. – Henry David Thoreau
- Most of the damage we cause to the planet is the result of our own ignorance. – Yvon Chouinard
- When the soil disappears, the soul disappears. – Ymber Delecto
- We are not above nature; we are a part of nature. – Jennifer Nini
- The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it. – Robert Swan